How to Fill Voter ID Card Online Form: If you do not have a Voter ID Card, you can not vote in India. To vote, you must have a Voter ID Card and your name will be in the Voter List. Getting a Voter ID Card in India is easy, although this process takes a little time. You can also Apply for Voter ID Card Online Form 2019. But before applying online you will need some documents.
Fill Voter ID Card Online Form
Short Details of Notification
No application fee to fill the NVSP online voter ID registration form
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: is not available
How To Apply Voter ID Card Online Form
Open new Voter ID online registration.
Enter your mobile number
Enter your OTP / SMS password
Fill your basic details
Upload photos and related docs.
Submit documents to the concerned authority
Online improvements in the voter identity card
If you already have voter ID and some correction / incorrect information ID card.
Open Correction Link Enter your mobile number. And pass the OTP.
View your details and change it and submit the form if necessary.
Find other Details:
Check your voter list / learn both of your / know your BLO / ERO and DEO
If you have already checked your name in the Nominated / Voter ID and voter list, then by clicking on the check name in the election list, enter your EPIC number or name, DOB, Father’s name, State, ETC details.
Document Required For Voter ID Card In India
To get the Voter ID Card, you will need two types of documents. Which you can scan, upload to. Learn about them.
- An Edge-proof Document (one of the lists below)
- Birth Certificate issued from the municipal office or district office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths.
- 10th standard issued by school or any other major educational institution
- Marksheet of the 8th class in which the date of birth is mentioned.
- Marksheet of the 5th class in which the date of birth is mentioned.
- Indian passport
- Pan Card
- driving license
- Support Card issued by UIDAI
If It Is More Than 25 Years Then:
The Election Commission believes that people over 25 years of age usually enter names in the Voter list, so if you are adding names to the Voter List for the first time and you are 25 years of age or older, You must submit an affidavit from which your name will not be included in the Voter list anywhere in the whole country.
- How to Fill CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2019
- UPRVUNL Junior Engineer And Other Various Posts Online Form 2019
- How to Apply MP Medical Officer Backlog Online Form 2019
If none of these documents are there, then one of the parents or parents who is included in the Voter List can give age declaration with their sign. This declaration is in a definite format, which can be acquired with the form.
An address proof document (one of the lists below) will also be required for the Voter ID Card.
- Current Bank Passbook / Farmer Passbook / Post Office Current Passbook
- Ration card
- Indian passport
- driving license
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Latest rent agreement
- Latest Ration Card/bill of water/electricity/telephone/ gas connection, in which your home address is addressed. This bill should be either in the name of the applicant or in the name of its parents.
- Any post/letter/mail sent on the residence in the name of applicant by the Indian Postal Department
Note: If the Ration Card is presented as an address proof, then besides one other proof is given above will also be submitted.
- Apart from this, you will also need a color passport-size photo.
Voter ID Card Online Process to Apply:
After collecting all the necessary documents, you will have to start the process of app online application. Follow these steps.
- Go to the National Voter Services Portal and click on Online registration for new voter / due to shifting from AC.
- Now, Form 6 will open Fill it Fully.
- Select the language from the drop-down menus at the top.
- Select the name of your state and assembly / parliamentary constituency.
- Then fill all the necessary information such as name, age, and address.
- Fill contact details. After this, fill in the information of the family members who already have a Voter ID Card.
- Some things will be a star, i.e. it is mandatory to fill them.
- After this, as we mentioned above, you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Enter the filling place and date of the form.
- With this, you can save your completed form and you can complete and submit it later. If you have filled out the form, you can submit it now.
- Once filling the form, check everything again and then click submit at the end of the page.
- You will now receive an email with the link so that you can check the app status of your Voter ID Card. It may take up to 30 days for your application to be processed and Voter ID Card is issued.
Answers to some of the most important questions related to Online Application of Voter ID Card:
Who can apply for Voter ID Card?
Any person who is a citizen of India and whose age is more than 18 years. But a person who is declared insolvent or insane is not eligible for the Voter ID Card.
Minimum and maximum age for creating a Voter ID Card?
Applicant should have at least 18 years of age for Voter ID in India. It is worth noting that if you are under 18 then you can not register. There is no maximum age applying for Voter ID Card. Any person above 18 years of age can make Voter ID if he is not disqualified.
How can NRI (Native Indian) Voter ID Card be made?
Indian citizens living in NRI or abroad can visit the Form NVSP website and apply for Voter ID by submitting Form 6A.